Highlights of Our Code of Conduct
Please refer to Student Handbook pages 10 to 18 for the complete set of Our Code of Conduct
- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge (with the right fist placed over the heart).
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform to school (including Saturdays and school holidays, school functions and school outings).
- No modification to the uniform is allowed. Pupils must wear PE attire during PE lessons.
- By adhering to the dress code laid down by the school, the pupil will project an image of a disciplined and responsible self.
- Show respect and concern for self, school property and others.
- A Poi Ching School pupil is expected to behave in a manner becoming of a responsible, polite and considerate pupil. He/She will look for the good in others and value the differences.
- Maintain good conduct in the classroom and during all school-related activities.
- Disciplining oneself can maximize learning during curriculum time and minimize disruption to the class/assembly.
7.30 am – 1.30 pm
All Poi Ching School pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform whenever they enter the school premises for all activities. No modification to the school uniform is allowed.
Acceptable Hair Styles
Girls with Long Hair
Hair must be tied neatly in ponytail or plait. Fringe must be pinned up or cut short (above the eyebrows).